My name is Mac Scarlatti and I'm 13. I used to live on a ranch (and still do on weekends), but now I'm discovering the world of town life and how great having friends can be.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Olivia

Hi, I'm Olivia. Mac is going to let me post on her blog. Between the two of us we might be able to keep this updated! I think we'll have to change the name. I think "Mac & Olivia" sounds nice. Are other friend Holly said we should call it "Mac & Cheese"! Despite that comment, we might let her post as well. She just has to get over a few obsessions of hers or this blog would become R rated.

That is me and my dog Lily. A bit about myself: I'm 13 and was born in Chicago. I've lived in London, Australia, and Toronto. My dad is a wilderness survival instructor; and her mom is a homemaker. We moved to Montana about four years ago, just before my little sister, Paige, was born. I have an older sister as well. Lea is 22 and a fashion designer. She lives in London, but visits often. I live a few houses down from Mac's mom's new house. We go to the same school, as does Holly, but we only have a few classes together.

I like traveling, knitting, and playing chess. My favorite animal is a three-way tie between elephants, polar bears, and dingos. I love caramels! My mouth waters at just the thought of one. I also love cupcakes, donuts, and apples. I have to like at least one healthy food!

I'm considered the quiet and smart one of my friends. Mac is the tomboy and go-getter. Holly is the crazy-loud one. She doesn't live very far from me either.

Well, I hope to post again soon. Mac and I really want to meet more bloggers and make online friends. Please, pass the word on about our blog if you can.

Olivia

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Olivia! It's nice to meet you. I'm Summer.

    I was born near Toronto, so I think it's cool that you lived there.

    My family looks forward to reading more blog entries from you.

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Bree, not Summer. I wanted to comment too, to say I'm really curious what your blog becoming R-rated would entail.

    Somehow I'm imagining some kind of violent bloodbath. ;-)

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Olivia, glad that you are posting too .. it is always fun to get to know new bloggers and be friends, we cannot wait for you guys to post more and have tons of fun together.

    What in the world for R rated, you have me curious too.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, everyone! This is Olivia again. I guess I should explain the R rating, hehe. Nothing blood bath-y, Bree. Although I think I would prefer that! Holly really likes raunchy comedies and things like that. Right now she has an obsession with Charlie Sheen. If you've heard any of the "news" about him, you'll understand why we'd prefer she get over that before posting!

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that makes sense! Good luck keeping it family friendly!

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Olivia! I'm so happy to meet you, and I have to say that I love, LOVE Lily! She is so cute.

    Oh, I like travelling too! And someday I'd love to learn how to knit! In my opinion, people who knit are so talented.

    I vote for "Mac & Olivia" as name for the blog, it sounds really cool! :D

    Tons of hugs,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Olivia! It's always nice to see more people posting. =) I'd like to learn to play chess... it looks like fun! I think it's nice that you, Mac, and Holly are such good friends. I can't believe I wasn't already following your blog, so I just followed now. =)

    ReplyDelete