My name is Mac Scarlatti and I'm 13. I used to live on a ranch (and still do on weekends), but now I'm discovering the world of town life and how great having friends can be.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Squee!

Okay, I'm not really a "squee-ing" person, that is more Holly's territory. But I have to because Blake Shelton is so damn awesome! I wish I had gotten to meet him, but just seeing him in person from a distance was enough. He is so good looking! I was quite proud of myself because I knew every song he sang.

The concert was just awesome, and he put on a really good, fun show. The whole concert was over 3 hours long! I didn't get home until midnight.

I know Emily is killer mad at me now since I called her first thing this morning and talked her ear off. I swear she almost hung up on me. But she's my cousins, so it was her duty to listen to me ramble.

I've never written to a famous person before, do you think it would be worthwhile to try and get an autograph? I would so love to have that on my wall!

Alright, I promise I won't make another post wholly about Blake Shelton for awhile. But a girl has the right to make a fool of herself at least once.

-Mac-

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad that you enjoyed yourself and no i do not think it is wrong to see if you can get an autograph, that would be awesome for you to have to hang up. Go for it.

    We have had just cruise on our mind and Bermuda on our posts, but there is so much to cover and our mind happen to be on one thing .. lol

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you had a fantastic time! :-)

    I think you should try writing to him. He'd probably send you an autograph - a lot of celebrities do - and even if he doesn't, you're no worse off. So it seems like you have nothing to lose by giving it a go.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete