My name is Mac Scarlatti and I'm 13. I used to live on a ranch (and still do on weekends), but now I'm discovering the world of town life and how great having friends can be.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crazy Times

This post might get a little crazy, so consider yourself warned. Holly is watching over my shoulder, and although she has promised not to interfere, I don't really trust her.

I decided to write to Blake Shelton (so much for my promise not to make another post about him) and see if I can get an autograph. Fingers crossed! Though I'm not sure what to say yet. I have to think on it some more.

Last night Holly and Olivia spent the night (obviously Holly is till hanging around. Free loader... She came home from school with me). I don't think I've ever had a slumber party turn out so crazy before! But that is apparently what happens when Holly is in the room. Yes, we had a party on a school night, but our parents didn't seem to care. Everything started out calmly enough. We made popcorn and settled down to watch The Voice (the whole reason for the slumber party). Now you know who my favorite judge is. Holly's favorite?

ADAM LEVINE!!!!!!

Sorry, that was Holly. She is as obsessed with him as I am with Blake Shelton, but she is more... How should I put this? Suggestive of what she wants to do with him. Let's just say handcuffs are on her Christmas wish list. So, I bet you can guess the amount of chaos that resumed for the two hours. Poor Olivia was stuck sitting between us and stuck trying to keep us from drooling.

I did not drool!!!!

Again, sorry, that was Holly. And she was drooling very much so. She could have filled a cup with drool. Olivia had to tell a us a few times to shut up and watch the show. She actually watches to hear the singers. Who does that? Later we snacked on some candy to counter balance the salty popcorn. But the eye candy was much more appealing.

Next we watched a rerun of Two and a Half Men. If you have forgotten, that is Holly's favorite show and for some twisted reason, Charlie Sheen is one of her idols. We had a whole very bizarre conversation on the subject. My favorite quote of the night was from Holly: "I would rather eat Adam Levine because Charlie Sheen has enough drugs in him to kill two and a half men!"

I though that was quite brilliant, but maybe I'm just as twisted as Holly. Oh, and the whole why would Holly want to eat Adam Levine was in relation to a conversation about our favorite foods and Holly and I wondering if considering Blake Shelton/Adam Levine our favorite food would be considered cannibalism. Olivia said it would be, but Holly and I were thinking of other things in terms of "eating."

Well, that was my night. Things are a lot different now that I'm living in town and almost in high school. My cousin Emily and her friends seem so young and innocent. But I kind of like speaking my mind and exploring what's out there. Holly is probably a horrible influence on me-

I am not!!!

-but I love her anyway.

-Mac-

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, we love sleepovers and having fun watching movies. Sounds like you guys were having a great time. Exciting for sure .. it is awesome to have such friends that you can be yourself and enjoy time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Sounds like a great time!

    Wish I'd been there... can I come to the next slumber party?

    ;-)

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bree,

    You can totally come to our next slumber party! You might want to bring earplugs if "The Voice" is on, hehe.

    -Mac-

    ReplyDelete